Is Fiddlesticks AP or AD Champion?
Fiddlesticks is an AP champion because he relies on his abilities more than his basic attacks. His kit revolves around AoE damage, and he is a powerful 1v1 champion.
Best Items For Fiddlesticks
- Hextech Rocketbelt – Surprise enemies with your ultimate and use the active ability of this item to catch them off guard when they try to disengage.
- Zhonya’s Hourglass – Make yourself untargetable and protect yourself in the middle of team fights.
- Morellonomicon – Synergizes well with Fiddlesticks’ continuous damage abilities and prevents enemies from healing.
- Shadowflame – A great combination with Void Staff against enemies with Magic Resist.
- Liandry’s Anguish – An alternative to Hextech Rocketbelt if the enemy team has champions with self-peel abilities.
- Sorcerer’s Shoes – Provides bonus damage with Magic Penetration.
Best Runes For Fiddlesticks
- Predator – Allows Fiddlesticks to roam and gank more effectively.
- Cheap Shot – Bonus damage that stacks over time and has a significant impact during skirmishes.
- Zombie Ward – Helps with vision control and dewarding.
- Ultimate Hunter – Reduces the cooldown of Fiddlesticks’ ultimate, which is his central ganking ability.
When Should You Pick Fiddlesticks?
Pick Fiddlesticks in team fight compositions or when the enemy team is grouped together. Fiddlesticks can easily disrupt the synergy of team fights and deal massive damage to multiple enemies.
Fiddlesticks is an AP champion and building AD items on him is not effective. He excels in team fights and is a great pick for disrupting the enemy team’s composition.