How to Breed Blazehowl and Noct in Palworld
Palworld is an exciting game where you can breed and collect various elemental creatures. If you’re looking to breed Blazehowl and Noct, two powerful creatures, here’s a guide to help you.
To start breeding Blazehowl and Noct, you need two compatible creatures of the required levels. Blazehowl is a fire-based creature, while Noct is an evolution of Blazehowl and is a nighttime variant. Keep in mind that you cannot directly breed Noct; you need to evolve a Blazehowl first.
The Breeding Process
1. Obtain Blazehowl: First, you need to catch or obtain a Blazehowl. You can find them in various locations or purchase them from other players.
2. Level Up Blazehowl: Level up your Blazehowl until it reaches level 30. This is the minimum level required to evolve it into Noct.
3. Time to Evolve: Once your Blazehowl reaches level 30, it will automatically evolve into Noct. Congratulations!
4. Breeding Noct: Now that you have Noct, you can breed it with other compatible creatures. Look for creatures that have a similar element or that can produce powerful offspring when paired with Noct.
5. Breeding Conditions: To increase the chances of successful breeding, make sure both creatures are at the same level and have high affection towards each other.
6. The Result: After a successful breeding, you will obtain an egg. Wait for the egg to hatch, and you will welcome a new creature into your collection.
By following these steps, you will be able to breed Blazehowl and Noct in Palworld. Remember to level up your Blazehowl, evolve it into Noct, and then breed Noct with compatible creatures to expand your collection. Enjoy the breeding process and discover new and powerful creatures!