How to Check Pity in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact offers a unique gameplay experience with its gacha system. Players can obtain powerful characters and weapons through random pulls. However, there is a feature called “pity system” that ensures players don’t go empty-handed after a certain number of unsuccessful pulls.
You might wonder, “What is pity, and how can I check it in Genshin Impact?” Well, fret not, as we’ll guide you through the process in this article.
Understanding the Pity System in Genshin Impact
The pity system in Genshin Impact guarantees a four-star or five-star item after a certain number of attempts. For character banners, players are guaranteed a five-star character within 90 pulls if they haven’t obtained one already. Similarly, the weapon banner provides a five-star weapon guarantee within 80 pulls.
It’s important to note that the pity counter increases with each unsuccessful pull. Once players obtain a five-star, the counter resets. For four-star character or weapon drops, the pity count differs between banners.
Checking Your Pity Counter
To check your pity counter in Genshin Impact, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Paimon menu by pressing the Esc key or tapping the Paimon icon on mobile devices.
2. Click on the “Wish” menu.
3. Scroll through the available banners and select the one you want to check.
4. On the banner page, click the “Details” button.
5. Look for the “Event Wish – Details” screen, where you can find the information about your pity counter.
You’ll find the current count of your pity counter displayed on the screen, giving you an idea of how close you are to the guaranteed four-star or five-star item.
Managing Your Pulls in Genshin Impact
To make the most out of the pity system, here are some tips to consider:
1. Plan your pulls: Before diving into the gacha system, decide which banner and characters/weapons you want to prioritize. By strategizing your pulls, you can maximize your chances of obtaining your desired items within the pity range.
2. Track your pulls: Keeping a record of your pulls can help you stay aware of your pity count. Use a simple spreadsheet or note-taking app to track your gacha progress.
3. Take advantage of limited-time banners: Genshin Impact frequently introduces limited-time banners that offer increased drop rates for specific characters or weapons. These banners can be an excellent opportunity to optimize your pulls and increase your chances of getting valuable items.
4. Avoid unnecessary pulls: It’s tempting to spend Primogems on every new banner, but try to resist the urge. Saving your resources for banners that align with your priorities can significantly improve your chances of obtaining the characters or weapons you truly desire.
By understanding and utilizing the pity system effectively, you can enhance your gacha experience in Genshin Impact and increase your odds of acquiring coveted items. Happy pulling!