This article is sponsored by Skrilla, the esports daily fantasy platform. Register and compete on the Skrilla website.
NA and EU League Championship Series Finals
This weekend, the NA and EU League Championship Series will come to an end with the playoff finals. As we wrap up our fantasy review of each position, we’ll be focusing on the AD Carries, who are the key point producers in League of Legends.
The Importance of ADCs
AD Carries (ADC) play a crucial role in dealing damage and securing kills for their teams. They generate fantasy points that are on par with, or even greater than, their mid lane counterparts. A strong ADC is essential for fantasy success.
In this analysis, we’ll be looking at the Skrilla fantasy points per game for ADCs in the NA LCS and EU LCS. We’ll focus on individual performance rather than rare occurrences like quadra kills and team scoring. This will give us a better understanding of the players who are likely to continue performing well in the upcoming Summer Split.
Top ADCs in North America
Here are the top AD Carries in the NA LCS based on their Skrilla fantasy points per game:
1) Johnny “Altec” Ru, Echo Fox, 4.4 KDA, 29.98 SKPPG
2) Cody Sun, 100 Thieves, 8.2 KDA, 28.83 SKPPG
3) Jesper “Zven” Svenningsen, Team SoloMid, 8.8 KDA, 26.91 SKPPG
4) Zachary “Sneaky” Scuderi, Cloud9, 4.2 KDA, 25.50 SKPPG
5) Trevor “Stixxay” Hayes, Counter Logic Gaming, 3.5 KDA, 24.8 SKPPG
6) Yiliang “Doublelift” Peng, Team Liquid, 6.5 KDA, 23.94 SKPPG
7) Jason “WildTurtle” Tran, Flyquest, 3.3 KDA, 22.39 SKPPG
8) Apollo Price, Clutch Gaming, 4.2 KDA, 21.50 SKPPG
9) Matthew “Deftly” Chen, Golden Guardians, 3.1 KDA, 20.51 SKPPG
10) Noh “Arrow” Dong Hyeon, OpTic Gaming, 3.5 KDA, 20.26 SKPPG
Top ADCs in Europe
And here are the top AD Carries in the EU LCS based on their Skrilla fantasy points per game:
1) Martin “Rekkles” Larsson, Fnatic, 13.5 KDA, 33.43 SKPPG
2) Petter “Hjarnan” Freyschuss, G2 Esports, 4.5 KDA, 27.99 SKPPG
3) Steven “Hans Sama” Liv, Misfits, 5.3 KDA, 27.01 SKPPG
4) Samuel “Samux” Fernández Fort, Unicorns of Love, 5.2 KDA, 24.92 SKPPG
5) Elias “Upset” Lipp, FC Schalke 04, 4.3 KDA, 23.49 SKPPG
6) Kasper “Kobbe” Kobberup, Splyce, 5.0 KDA, 22.55 SKPPG
7) Pierre “Steeelback” Medjaldi, Giants Gaming, 3.7 KDA, 22.23 SKPPG
8) Martin “HeaQ” Kordmaa, ROCCAT, 4.0 KDA, 22.21 SKPPG
9) Amadeu “Minitroupax” Carvalho, Team Vitality, 4.0 KDA, 21.30 SKPPG
10) Patrik “Sheriff” Jírů, H2k-Gaming, 4.2 KDA, 20.13 SKPPG
Understanding Fantasy Success
In analyzing the data, we can see that winning teams tend to produce top fantasy players. AD Carries like Altec and Hjarnan benefited from their kill-heavy teams and posted impressive numbers. Rekkles, on the other hand, stands out as a true outlier, dominating both statistically and in fantasy points. It’s important to consider team strategy and player roles when making fantasy decisions for the Summer Split.
To watch the video version of this article, use the WordPress shortcode provided.
NA LCS, EU LCS, League Championship Series, AD Carries, Skrilla fantasy, Skrilla points, Fantasy points per game, Summer Split.